Eagles. For centuries, these seemingly larger-than-life birds have fascinated and inspired us with brilliant leadership characteristics. Man for many years have taken Eagles as a symbol of beauty, bravery, courage, honour, pride, determination and grace. What makes this bird so important and symbolic to humanity is its characteristics. Some important characteristics of the eagle has been closely associated to Entrepreneurship that is widely researched and the facts & findings are accepted globally.
1. Eagles do not mix with other birds, but only enjoy flying at their high altitude. An eagle will never surrender to the size or strength of its prey. Successful Entrepreneurs are fearless. They face problems head on.
2. Eagles see a long distance prey or enemy. Eagles have strong vision, so they can identify their prey and focus on it until they get it. Entrepreneurs must have a vision that guides and leads his team towards the organization's goals. The vision must be big and focused. A big, focused vision will produce big results.
3. Eagles do not eat dead things. Eagles never consume dead things, but vultures do. Eagles can fly up to an altitude of 10,000 feet, but they are able to swiftly land on the ground. Entrepreneurs are not followers, they create their own path in business.
4. Eagles love the storm. Eagles are the only birds that love the storm. When all other birds try to flee from the storm and hide its fierceness, eagles fly into it and will use the wind of the storm to rise higher in a matter of seconds. Great Entrepreneurs love to take challenges as the eagle does when the storm comes.
5. Eagles test before trusting. The female eagle during courtship always takes a male eagle into the air after picking up a twig from the ground and dropping it from a certain height for the male to chase it. Great Entrepreneurs grow their people. They never stop giving challenges, but never give-up empowering and directing.
6. Eagles retire until new feathers grow. When eagles get older and weaker because of worn out feathers, which slow down flight speed and manoeuvres, the eagles retire away in the rocks and will pluck all their old feathers and waits until a new set of feather grows and comes out of his body. Entrepreneurs are the ones that always do "checks and balances" of their personal and professional lives and makes an effort to learn new things every day.
WHY DO THEY FAIL?
Failure is not due to outside factors - they are internal. They aren't economic - they are emotional. The unexpected and terrifying emotional rollercoaster an entrepreneur experiences is the greatest factor in why most don't grow, quit and ultimately fail.
BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.
Eagle: Why Now Is The Time To Soar High, will prepare you for the wild ride of entrepreneurship. It will warn you (of forthcoming fears, doubts, and the self-defeating conditioning of your upbringing and past), inoculate you (from the naysayers, dream-stealers, and pains of rejection and failure), and guide you (as you build those under-developed skills of independence, self-motivation, and self-accountability) safely past the landmines that blow up and cause the failure of 66 percent of all new businesses.
You will learn the best strategies Shamim has ever experienced, practiced and collected from the most successful people on the planet, covering the four essential skills necessary for entrepreneurial success: Sales, Recruiting, Leadership, and Productivity.
Learn how to find what matters (really), what your (true) passion is, what your unique strengths are, and how to ignite your superhuman motivation to make yourself emotionally bulletproof as you take the wild ride through entrepreneurship.
1. Learn the essential sales and marketing skills every entrepreneur needs to master in order to succeed in today's brutally competitive marketplace.
2. Learn how to recruit, keep, and get maximum performance out of A-level players. Learn the four essential qualities of a 21st-century leader.
3. Learn how to discover and monitor your Success Vital-your vital functions, vital priorities, vital metrics, and vital improvements.
4. Learn the six brain hacks to conquer fear forever so you can enjoy the terrifyingly thrilling entrepreneur ride.
This coaching program is designed to prepare you for the wild ride of entrepreneurship. It will warn you (of forthcoming fears, doubts, and the self-defeating conditioning of your upbringing and past), inoculate you (from the naysayers, dream-stealers, and pains of rejection and failure), and guide you (as you build those under-developed skills of independence, self-motivation, and self-accountability) safely past the landmines that blow up and cause the failure of most new business owners.
WHAT THIS COACHING PROGRAM WILL DO
I have seen many people struggle with their businesses because no one helped them with things that really matter. I have seen too many businesses fail that shouldn't have, all because they lacked the clarity and support they needed to stay on the rails and master the ride. That ends now. This programme is about learning to be an eagle entrepreneur.
YOU WILL BE LOT TOUGHER. I am a big believer in telling it straight. The first thing you need to know as an entrepreneur is what to expect, both from the road ahead and from yourself.
YOU WILL BE WELL-EQUIPPED FOR THE RIDE. Entrepreneurship might be an emotional ride, but it also happens in the real world. So you need real skills. From sales to leadership to productivity, you're going to get a crash course in how to get the job done.
YOU WILL BE MORE CONFIDENT THAN EVER. Everyone starts out scared. We all doubt ourselves. But not everyone gets help. You will. You care capable of far more than you can imagine, and by the time I am done, you're going to believe it.